Thursday, February 2, 2012

Award!

I have been awarded...








Thank you so much!!!

Rules - After receiving this award write down eleven things about yourself, and then answer the questions I posted. Create eleven new questions (for the people you tag) to answer. Then let the people you tagged (as many or as little as you want) know that you awarded them. Most importantly though, have fun!

Eleven things about myself would be...

1 - My Mother was born in England.

2 - I am the eldest of two brothers.

3 - Our family dog is named Shadow after the dog in the movie 'Homeward Bound'. 

4 - I have driven a team of Clydesdale horses before. 

5 - My Great-Gran is turning 100 this year. 

6 - I love rip-sticking!

7 - I am learning to play the panio, and I am starting lessons this year. 

8 - My favourite food is spicy Indian.

9 - My favourite vegetable is chilli (yes, I just eat them raw).

10 - I want to be a high school English/History teacher, as odd as it sounds from a homeschooler. 

11 - The weirdest food I ever ate was green jelly with fish sauce!


Here are the Questions that Leah and *Lizzy* gave me (sorry I had combined them).

Leah's Questions...
  1. What is your favorite song? At the moment, 'Blue Skys' by Point of Grace
  2. What time of day is your favourite? Evening.
  3. Describe in one or two words your personality type? Melancholic Saunguine (a deep thinker, reserved, but also talkative and enjoys being around people Although, I can be really shy around people I don't know well). 
  4. What is your all time favorite season? Summer! 
  5. If you had to choose between a pet, Spider, Snake or Beetle. Which would you pick? Spider for sure! I hate snakes and beetles, but I don't mind spiders.
  6. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? Bethany Hamilton (a christian surfer who has only one arm, shark attack survivor)
    Lizzy's Questions... 
  7. If you could be any animal what would you be? I'd be a beautiful bay quarter horse that looks just like Beauty (my horse).


    8 - Do you make your bed everyday? Yes, always.

    9 - Would you call yourself an organized person? Yes, I think so. 


    10 - If you could go to Narnia for one whole day, but had to win several battles in that day would you still go? Yes defiantly! Anything to travel to Narnia. ( : 


    11. What would you call yourself, smart or adventurous? Smart. 

I decided to give the awards separately to one blogger at a time. If you would rather have all of them, go ahead, I really don't mind one way or another. 

Goes to... Nick

Nick is from Dibeaties in Bored Shorts. His older sister Izi is a close friend of mine and I know Nick personally. Last year Nick was digonoised with dibeaties, and he has created a blog to share his feelings. I find it very inspiring. 

Goes to... Neigh Girl

I love Neigh Girl's horsy blog!!! I highly recommend it to any horse lover. Whinny & Whimsy is so beautifully designed, and as I've said earlier, I love the horsy-ness of it. Neigh Girl also posts about her other pets and tons of photography.   

Goes to... Life is Sweet

I couldn't think a a better blog for this award! Life is Sweet is a baking blog written by India and Holly. I don't know how the two of you can do the award. You have to sort it out among yourselves.  

Goes to... Alice

Alice has many blogs of all different topics. Her bogs are... One Beloved (a private blog) where Alice posts about her life, hobbies her devotions, photos, ect.; Alice's Place (a sewing blog); Just So Stories (a combined blog) a blog all about creative writing and recently Elite Secret Force (a combined blog) a blog all about secret agents. Alice is also is great writer, and her blogs are all very interesting. 

And here are your questions...

1 - What's your all time favourite movie?

2 - If you owned a store, what would you sell?

3 - How much taller or shorter would you like to be?

4 - What's one talent or skill you don't have, but have always wanted?

5 - Are you a morning or night person?

6 - What's the biggest surprise you've ever had?

7 - If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

8 - What's a quirky habit of yours?

9 - What's the skill you're most proud of?

10 - What was your best ever vacation?

11 - Which modern convenience should never have been invented?

I hope you guys have fun! 

~Lauren 













4 comments:

NeighGirl said...

Hey Lauren, thank you so much :)
Neighgirl

Alice said...

Thank you so much Lauren! :)

Nicholas said...

Hi Lauren,

Thank you sooooooo much for the Inspirational Blogger Award that you gave me. I really appreciate it.

I have left another propper Thank-You comment on my blog for you, but thanks again HEAPS!!

Love Nick

Izi said...

Hey Lauren,

You know, all those questions you answered are really great, since I didn't know half that stuff about you!!

Really interesting. Eating chillies raw .... how do you DO it!

Thanks a lot for giving my little bro the 'Inspirational Blogger award!!!!' He really appreciates it. Also, thanks for phoning me last night.

Izi xx

Search Jilla