- How many book reviews are there on this blog? 3
- Which state was Jilla born? Tasmania
- Who is this blog dedicated to? Beauty and Bobby
- What breed is Jilla? Hanoverian cross Lippizanner
- Which is the most popular post? My family and Schleich farm
- Prince had the making of a stallion in the wild, with all the qualities of cunning, strength, leadership, perseverance and courage.
- What was weirdest food Lauren ever ate? Green jelly with fish source
- How high was Jilla's first jump? 14 hands, 140cm
- Sophie was well known for what? Sneaking out of the paddock
- What are the names of the foals in 'the club'? Jilla, Sophie, Fiona, Benny, Yarra and Pipin
- Is farmer Jo old or young? and where in Jilla do you get that impression from? Old (He was old, bald and overweight)
- What was mother's advice? Trust your rider, never let anything destroy that bond.
- What riding style dose Lauren prefer? Natural Horsemanship
- What is the opening sentence in Jilla? My heart raced as they called my name.
- Dose Lauren have a phobia? If so, what of? Matches
- How did Jilla get attention and praise in the chapter called attention and praise? Jumping the fallen log.
- What time of day is Lauren's favourite? Evening
- Describe Annie (Sophie's Dam), using similar descriptions Lauren used. Nasty and ill tempered and as graceful as a wild doe.
- How old was Beauty when she met Prince? 2
- (no wrong answer question) Which character in Jilla best reflects Lauren's personality to you? For an extra point - explain your answer
Now the two contesters for the quiz answered these questions...
Grace - Q8 140cm
Q11 Farmer Jo is old, it states so in the second chapter.
Q10 The foals in the club were
Benny, Fiona, Pippin and Yarra.
Q16 Jilla jumped over a log.
Grace has a total score of 4 points (You forgot to mention Jilla and Sophie in Q10,
but I'll let it pass) and you answered all your questions correctly, well done!
For Big sister's comment, I'll mark it as I go, so I'll give each wrong answer a 'x' (cross).