Monday, May 7, 2012

If Jilla had a Blogger Profile...


My blogs



Jilla

Blogs I follow









About me


GenderFemale
IndustryShow Jumping
OccupationAthlete
LocationAustralia

IntroductionHello, Friends, this is Jilla. Here is a little bit about me...I am a Hanoverian cross Lipizzaner filly. I am shy, thoughtful, gentle and caring. I adore my family, and really love show jumping. I enjoy solitude and spending time with my mother. My dream is to be like her, a successful show jumping horse. To find out more, follow this blog, and read my life's journey. 

InterestsAnimals, being ridden, show jumpingswimming, rolling in lush green grass, playing in autumn leaves, spending quality time with mother, racing with other foals, friends, being groomed.


Favorite MoviesBlack Beauty, Man from Snowy River 1 and 2, Narnia movies, Spirit, Miss Potter, Soul Surfer, Dreamer, Babe, Flicker.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Just to let you know, this was only for fun, so don't base Jilla's entire personality on this post.

The links are being really weird, so don't bother clicking on them, most likely the link is to another interest/movie/music/book.

The blogs that I choose were only a few horse or writing blogs, don't be offended if your blog wasn't in there.

S.K. said...

I read Horsewyse too!

Search Jilla