Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Awarded by Sarah
So I have been awarded yet again. 

This time I am going to cheat *er* do things differently, and I'm not going to say 11 random things about me, because I have run out of random things to say. 

So I will just answer the questions that Sarah gave me.  

1. What is your middle name?
I can't tell you, but it starts with J

2. Do you play any sport?
Yes, swimming, before that I played netball and before that gymnastics. 

3. Do you think that Frank Churchill's hair(Emma 1995) is revolting too?
DEFINATLY!!! seriously that guy needed to see a hairdresser!

4. Are you a keen reader, or do you have other hobbies?
YESSSS, I adore reading, but I also have other hobbies. 

5. What is your favourite kind of blog post to read and to write?
I really enjoy reading blog posts that discuss a movie or book, but I enjoy writing movie reviews best.
  
6. How tall are you? (Don't worry, I hardly come from a land of giants!)
 163cm

7. Coffee or tea?
Tea, but I prefer juice. 

8. If I gave you a million dollars (which will never happen, I'd need it first), what would you do with it?
I'd sponcer as many children form Compassion as I could. Then with the remainder, I'd buy more books.

9. Favourite outfit or fashion style?
Formal dresses, I adore bridesmaids dresses. 

10. What is you favourite movie or miniseries?
The Man From Snowy River and Pride and Predjuice (2005), it's a tie. 

11. Favourite way to relax?
Reading, or lazily watching my horse. 

Now I'm supposed to tag 11 people, but I guess I'll break that rule too. 

I tag my beautiful and dear friend Ebony

Ebony started her new blog today, and please visit and follow 'The Way I See It'. She is going to post her photography. 

Ebony, you can write 11 random things about yourself, but you don't have to. 

These are the questions I ask Ebony... 
1. Which is your favourite season?
2. How long is your hair?
3. If you owned a shop, what would you sell?
4. What is your favourite animal?
5. What is your favourite comfort food?
6. Are you an organised person?
7. Are you an adventurous person?
8.Are you more of a talker or a listener?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. Who is your favourite movie character? 
11. What is one dream of yours?

Have fun and tag as many (or as little) people as you want.

~Lauren 



1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Search Jilla