Sunday, August 12, 2012

More writings by Lauren

I have been quite busy with other writings lately other then Jilla.

For those of you that don't know it, I am an author at Just So Stories (hence the blog button on my sidebar) and for a while I have been writing a new short story called Rose Buds in the Bush. It isn't finished yet, but I would be delighted if you would visit and tell me what you think, because I'm afraid I haven't provided you with much reading material on this blog recently.

The other short story I have composed is Stella's Destiny, feel free to read that and tell me what you think.
From Lauren 

4 comments:

Briahna Clare said...

Your stories are amazing, Lauren!! :D you have such an amazing tallent! It's great the way you can share it with all of us. :)

I sent you an email btw...did you get it?? If not, I can write it in a comment and then you don't have to publish it...:D

~Bri

Briahna Clare said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Lizzie* said...

Hello there Lauren! I just felt like coming on here and writing a comment because I see no one has commented. (It's always a bit sad for me to not have anyone comment on my blog.)

Anyway! That is neat you are writing another story! So neat! Yeah, I need to start up writing a new story again...It's been wayy too long since I've written one! So gonna go read your story on that other blog! i'll tell you what I think of it! ;)
God bless!
<3 Lizzie

*Lizzie* said...

Hahaha! That's funny what I said in that comment! ;)I didn't know your comments were on moderation so I thought no one else commented! Haha! Don't mind me! ;)

Search Jilla